I am Xie , graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accounting Technology .
I've been expose to Accounts Receivable Process and Accounts Payable process for a year.
My responsibitly consist of the following:
• Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
• Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
• Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bills and contacting clients
• Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
• Resolved dispute issues and sent back receivable by client.
• Maintains data reports on accounts receivable status.
• Manage aging of receivable by updating on a timely manner.
• Responsible for the maintenance of client AR ledger.
• Handles funds and releases fund (Revolving and Petty Cash)
• Check Voucher series and maintains hard copies
• King AIR Fund and Alana Ginger Fund
• Monitor daily deposits and daily sales
• Checking of accuracy of sales vs daily deposits
• Update Daily Sales Reports and Key Program Monitoring for Deposits.
• Update the Cash Count Summary
• Sends reports to the treasury supervisor for daily collection
I also have sales experience. I've been to Sales specifically retail sales for 3 years .
I can say that I'm very skilled when it comes to customer service .
When comes to software capabilities , I can say that I can operate system/software well .
I am good in Microsoft Word , Excel , and Power Point . I also often use email as means of communication to different clients.