- Believe in working hard and producing high-quality codes responsibly with next to no optimizations required.
- Always look to share my expertise with the community and lecture on software engineering in various institutes and help out opensource contributors online when possible.
- I contribute to a large open source project "Apache Netbeans" which I am most passionate about.
- Excellent experience in requirement engineering, implementation, and configuration & collaboration management.
- Adept at going beyond that of a developer to that of a user advocate and product manager.
- Supportive and enthusiastic team player dedicated to streamlining processes and efficiently resolving project issues.
Open to hiring for
- Java, spring ( data, rest, security, OAuth),
- Software Security,
- TDD, BDD,
- Functional programming,
- Code optimization and configuration management,
- Jira, Confluence,
- Travis, jenkins
- Device integration
- Payment Gateway integration
- Immigration and Emigration, Border Control and Visa
- Manufacturing, Warehouse, SCM, and retail