3A Everest apartment DDA Flat
New Delhi -110019
Seeking a challenging career as a senior engineer while being resourceful to utilize my interpersonal and technical skills, with over 5+ years of experience that makes use of my analytical, problem-solving abilities, expertise and specialized information, for the mutual development of my career and the business.
Total 5+ years of extensive technical experience in IT industry.
Experience of working in daily run-maintenance of BU and project works.
Experience in troubleshooting for all type of windows and Linux Platform, applications.
Good work ethics with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work well in pressure and critical production environments.
Part of 3 transition projects (Projects : UKAR & Computershare and Lloyds Banking Group).
HCL Technologies Pvt. Ltd. - – Till Date)
1. Taking the remote access of client`s system to check with the application errors, providing L1 troubleshooting to fix.
2. Providing technical/process training to new hires
3. Raise Trouble Tickets if any deviation was found in the system and providing periodic updates to customer as per the Incident Management process
4. Ensuring quality of work from vendors and field engineers for new sites
5. Proactively identifying the problems and their resolution within the defined SLA
6. Hands-On experience : Cisco Switches (3500,3750,4500,6500).
7. Implementing Network changes based on design requirement and operational need
8. Monitoring & Troubleshooting network health of various Network Elements
9. SONET APS (Automatic Protection Switching) testing
10. Work with Remote hands to install/replace modules ,Supcards etc. on 7600 and CRS routers
11. Working with carrier for ISDN troubleshooting.
12. Doing initial investigation on multicast issue
13. Handling outage and try to resolve and save SLA of customer as soon as possible
14. Analyze, support, plan, execute and organize updates of network change applications as needed
15. Incident, change, problem management as per ITIL Standards.
16. Experience with managing incidents on Service-Now based on ITIL standards
17. Generating incident reports with filters and fetching the list of commissioned/de-commissioned servers
18. Basic experience of application functionality in Citrix environment.
19. Familiarity with MS Excel/outlook and Lotus notes
Steria India Private Ltd - -)
Designation: Process Associate
Role: Technical Support Engineer
1. Direct interaction with the client.
2. Unblocking accounts and resetting password of the users In Active Directory.
3. Analyzing the issues of the users and provide solutions to the problem.
4. Creating tickets and assign to the respective team to provide the solution if L1 is unable to provide solution.
5. Creating Problem Based Investigation tickets and assigned to L3 team to provide a fix to the problem.
6. Monitoring on the incidents which are assigned to L2 team.
7. Calling users for the feedback once L2 team provides the solutions.
8. Raise Trouble Tickets if any deviation was found in the system and providing periodic updates to customer as per the Incident Management process
9. Ensuring quality of work from vendors and field engineers for new sites
Karim City College
Karim City College
Sree D.N. Kamani high School
Proficient in: Installation and configuration all services (windows, Linux and other software).
Good knowledge of Kali Linux & Ubuntu.
Knowledge of MS-office(Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Client: Windows 7/8/10.
Other: Unix & Linux
Basic – OSI, IP Address V4 & V6, Subnetting (FLSM & VLSM), DHCP, ARP.
Routing – (RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP) Source base routing, Destination base Routing, Policy Base Routing(PBR)
NAT – Static, Dynamic, Overloading (PAT).
Managing Router IOS through Backing Up with Flash Memory & TFTP Server.
Switching – VLAN, Inter-VLAN, VTP, STP, Trunking, MAC binding.
Security through – ACL (Standard and Extended), Port Security (Static, Dynamic, Sticky, Max MAC addresses)
VPN - IPsec, GRE.
HSRP, VRRP, GLBP,
LAN Switching Technologies – CDP, LLDP,
EtherChannel – PAgP, LACP
Troubleshoot interface and cable issues (collisions, errors, duplex, speed).
ITIL 2016 Foundation v3
CCNA (Routing & Switching) V3
Place: (Vijay Kumar)