I've been working as a Digital Marketing Manager for more than 7 years. I manage the client site's Social Media Marketing, Content Creation, Link Acquisition, SEO, Graphic Design, Web Development, Email Marketing, Chatbot Marketing, Blogging, etc.
For Social Media Marketing, I create and post unique and engaging posts (photos, memes, videos I edit on my own, links to website, etc) on the following:
- Facebook Messenger Chatbot Creation and Management
- Facebook and Instagram Ads
I also apply different strategies that are relative to the updated algorithms of social media platform needed to reach more people. I have experienced working for both B2C and B2B companies.
For SEO, I have experienced the following:
- Website SEO Audit
- Keyword Research
- On-Page Optimization Audit and Development (On-Page SEO)
- Blogging and Article Writing Optimized for SEO (articles with the right keyword density, readability, relativeness to the keywords, and other SEO factors)
- Keyword Tracking
- Link Acquisition
- Social Bookmarking
- HTML, CSS, JS and WordPress
- Getting High PR from Social Media Linking
- SEO Tracking and Reporting
Other Skills and Experiences:
- Project Management with Teamwork, Asana, Trello, ClickUp, and Basecamp
- Video Editing with Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Graphic Design and Photo Editing with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Canva
- WordPress Design and Development
- Website UI/UX Design and Wireframing
- Website Content Planning and Writing
- Administrative skills such as Web Research, Data Entry, Lead Generation, and Product Listing (Amazon, Cart2Cart, Magento, Shopify, etc.)
- CRM and Marketing with Hubspot
- Email Marketing Planning, Design and Execution with Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign and Others
- Landing Page Building with Clickfunnel, WordPress, LeadPages.net, etc.
- Messenger Chatbot Marketing Planning, Designing, Writing, and Programming using ManyChat
- Mobile App Development (Android and iOS)
I do get along with different people for a sales call and I was trained about systematic institutional selling. Also, being able to adapt to new tasks and environments and being able to learn and develop efficiently through any training are just two of my best assets as a freelancer. Moreover, I am not just a hardworking and an outgoing problem-solver, but also a self-motivated and accommodating assistant and team leader.
I am seeking administrative, strategic and creative jobs like Social Media Brand Managing, SEO, Data Entry, Blogging, Web-Research, Marketing Assistance, Graphics Designing, Video Production, Web and Mobile Development and Project Management, that could help increase my knowledge and expertise in any field particularly those which are related to things I'm really interested in: Marketing, SEO, internet, problem-solving, web designing, mobile app development, graphic arts, photography, video editing, writing, logic, and film-making.
My internet connection speed as of December 21, 2018 is 50Mbps.