FELICITA, GEORGE JR. L.
2747 Anacleto Extension Sta. Cruz, Manila
Mobile Number: -
Universal Robina Corporation – Rosario Plant
Amang Rodriguez Avenue, Pasig City
June 16, 2015 – November 5, 2015
Snacks Plant – (Piattos, Chiz Curls, Fun Fries)
- Accomplishing Daily, Weekly and Monthly report regarding production
- Meets Daily, Weekly, Monthly Production plan
- Creation and Revision of PM Plan
- Usage of SAP System
- Knowledge in HACCP, FSMS, ISO, GMP and 5S.
- KPI, KRA, Success Profiling, IDP, CAF
- CAPEX and OPEX budget monitoring
- People Management (Mentoring and Coaching)
KSK Food Products Inc.
Llano Road, Quezon City
March 23, 2014 – September 9, 2014
Manufacturing – Packaging Department
- Ensuring that packaging operations work efficiently.
- Maintaining output and quality for each product.
- Meets the production plan.
- Generating daily, weekly and monthly reports to be presented to the production manager.
- Maintaining yield at 100% and machine efficiency meets a higher rate.
- Generating production packaging plan from logistic orders.
- Monitoring materials and equipments to be sufficient.
- Generating KPI for effective management handling.
Pepmaco Manufacturing Corporation
January 07, 2013 – June 07, 2013
Manufacturing – Surfactants Department
- Directing staffs for daily preparation up to daily monitoring and operational activities on plant premises.
- Provide training for newly hires and submit daily report of production output.
- Accomplishes monthly report for staff performances and machine scheduled downtime for preventive maintenances.
- Do planning for the production output daily up to monthly target as per customer request from the plant manager
- Maintaining the cleanliness, safety and accuracy on product output inside the plant.
- Pre-calculations on chemical titrations to prevent drop on acid to base analysis and maintaining its quality and the target output given by the client.
Infineon Technologies Inc.
Kulim Hi-Tech, Malaysia
May 2010 – May 2012
Manufacturing – Wafer Production Operations
- Functioned as an Operator/Technician inside the production area at wafer test operations.
-Assigned to be a supervisor who does written reports for daily output, operator and technician performances, and machine up/down times to predict possible schedule of maintenance for the machines.
- Provided training for newly hires and cover posts of operator/technician absents.
- As support engineer for Production Engineers in developing new product and software revisions.
United Laboratories Inc.
Pasig City, Philippines
June 2009 – February 2010
Manufacturing – Medical Production Operations
Support Staff (Machine Operator/Technician)
- Responsible to any production work related given by supervisor.
- Assigned at Filling Line and Labeling Machines for Liquid Production Operations.
- Able to do troubleshooting and maintenance at E-Pak Filling and Labeling Machines.
- Reach target output at specified time while maintaining quality of the products.
- Work at morning and night shift schedule given by supervisor.
TRAININGS AND SEMINARS:
GMP and 5S
College:BS Electronics and Communications Engineering
Lyceum of the Philippines University
Muralla St. Intramuros, Manila-
Secondary:Saint Francis School of Assisi
Sta. Ana, Manila-
WORK RELATED SKILLS:
*Can climb on high areas like towers (experienced on my OJT at PLDT)
*MS Office and Typing Jobs
*Troubleshooting on Hardware and Software of a Computer
I was born in Manila, given birth at July 31, 1986, and start studying at the age of 3. My height is 5’6, Round eyes, thick eyebrows, white complexion skin and weighs 180 lbs. my father’s name was George F. Felicita who is working as a Tool pusher in an Oil drilling company in Tripoli, Libya and my mother’s name was Josephine L. Felicita his beloved housewife. I’m the eldest among of us siblings.
I HEREBY CERTIFY that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
GEORGE L. FELICITA JR.