I have 15+ years of training and experience in managing multiple large-scale projects, tasks and priorities effectively and in a timely manner. I am a lead document reviewer for a capital line item project as well as document review for standard general plant projects. I am well-qualified in working with and motivating a staff of diverse technicians and professionals, devising innovative solutions to a wide variety of complex project management challenges, and keeping a keen eye on meeting or exceeding all client specifications.
In particular, you will find that I would utilize my direct experience in:
- Taking the strategic vision of executive leadership and swiftly developing detailed plans of action, guiding staff in the execution of groundbreaking organizational objectives.
- Accurately analyzing stakeholder needs in face-to-face meetings, developing project scopes/ outlines, and organizing all resources and personnel for on-time, on-budget project rollout.
- Overseeing scheduling, budgeting and execution of a multi-year project to excavate and package transuranic (TRU) waste and low-level waste for shipment to New Mexico and Nevada.
- Co-managing an annual budget of ~$15M while overseeing an $828K processing system installation on schedule and under budget.
- Leading a multi-disciplinary Black Belt team focused on down-blending waste filter generation; identified methods for reducing U-235 hold-up in filters for cost saving of ~$450K.
- Designing and implementing integrated training programs in close collaboration with senior leadership, analyzing current training demands and devising innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Continuously evaluating each facet of operations and providing recommendations for improvements in procedures, products and equipment.