Ronaldo Dall Evedove Cardoso
Senior UX/UI Designer & Marketing Analyst | Online_Offline.
37 years old, Married. São Paulo – SP. – Brazil
Portfolio: www.ronaldocardoso.com e-mail:-Phone: +55 -
Profile: Graduate professional with proven experience in managing and/or actively collaborating on projects:
multi-platform, UX/UI, on-line and off-line creation facing numerous industry areas, with great attention to detail
and deadline, meeting and interpreting aspects related to the creation and the development of the project from
start to finish by applying business concepts and product promotion, with technical, artistic and scientific
background. Specialization in full e-commerce (briefing, layout, concept, product photo shoot, content, SEO,
campaign, results). Extensive experience with landing pages and lead generation (creation, oversight and
completion of the campaign execution - briefings, banners, email marketing, landing pages).
Escale Digital (São Paulo - SP). 2015 – Nov./Still Working
Senior UX/UI Designer
- Creation and UX for NET and CLARO TV, since briefing, follow up with developers and
clients, Concept and creation campaign, and new look and feel to New Websites NET..
- Create responsive UI design that meets marketing and mobile user needs.
ERP Flex (São Paulo - SP). 2014 – Set./Jun 2015
- Creation and Project Development for e-Commerce to ERP Flex Clients, since briefing, follow up with
developers and client, in numerous industry areas.
Seguros Unimed (São Paulo - SP). 2014 - Jan/April 2014
Freelancer - Lead UX/UI Designer
- Creation and UX for Portal since briefing, follow up with developers and clients, Concept and
creation campaign, and new look and feel to Portal Seguros Unimed.
- Create responsive UI design that meets marketing and mobile user needs
Infracommerce (São Paulo - SP). 2013 – April/August 2013
Senior Art Director
- Creation and Project Development for e-Commerce since briefing, follow up with developers and
clients, Landing Pages, Wordpress Layouts and e-Mail Marketing to: Vivara, Lança Perfume, Moda Rosa
EF – Englishtown (São Paulo - SP). - January 2011 - March 2013
Lead UX/UI Designer
- Project management, job flow organization, briefing, creation, oversight and completion of
projects: on-line and off-line, projects, reports, landing pages, hotsites, newsletters and email
marketing, prints and branding.
- Work with design and front-ending tools (HTML/CSS/JQUERY)
- Offer severall A/B split testing, facilitating response-rate gains banner ads and landing pages.
- Track usage, trends and conversions via web analytic software
- Edit short videos, highlight reels, interviews and animate graphics for client projects
iThink (São Paulo - SP). August - November 2010:
- Creation of pieces and intranet interface: Ticket, Santander, Senac, Telefónica among others.
e-Business4us, Inc. (Orlando, FL) U.S.A.). October 2009 - May 2010:
- Management of layout creation and production, layout for portals, e-commerce layout, partial or
complete projects, e -commerce, logos - branding, email marketing, flash banners, blog creation, social
media, media kits, prints and publishing.
Chleba Marketing Interativo (São Paulo - SP.). - December 2008 - September 2009:
- Part of the creative and production: layout creation, portal layout, e-commerce layout, partial or complete
projects, e-commerce, e-mail marketing, flash banner production, 2006 - October
Tray Sistemas & Pagamento Digital (Marilia - SP). 2006 - 2007
- Managed internal agency's production team for: logos, layouts, banners, email marketing focused on
e- commerce. I personally worked in setting up the company's control panel management system, in
addition to its own digital payment logo (current Buscapé | Naspers Group).
Platforms: Mac (heavy user) and Windows.
Advanced: Photoshop - Illustrator - Sublime - HTML - CSS - WordPress; Axure; Adobe XD;
Intermediate: ActionScript - Premiere - InDesign - Analytics
Marketing & Advertising: Promotional Concept; Direct Mail; Newspaper Ads; Retail
Brand Development: Development of Visual Identity, Logo Design, User Experience Design
(UXD), Customer Service, Business Branding, Briefing Interview, Corporate Communications,
Digital Client Relationship Management (CRM);
Print Materials: Editorials; Newsletters; Posters and Ads; Endomarketing; Digital File
Team Management: Staff Training and Inspiration, Interview and Recruiting, Project
Management, Production Supervision, Budget Management; Presentations.
UNIVEM – Centro Universitário de Marília
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design;
Conclusion: December of 2006.
WOC - São Paulo
Advanced Adobe Photoshop (June 2006)
Advanced English (fluent): sp eaking, writing and reading.
Daily Communication at EF Englishtown with London Headquarters and Shanghai Branch. English
experience - 6 months - Orlando, Florida; February through July (2010); Brazil-United States Cultural
Excellent absorption and learning of new concepts;
Available to travel and move