- Skilled in drafting documents/letters, preparing forms, and proofreading.
- Excellent communication and people skills—patient listener with positive attitude and “can-do” spirit.
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-starter needing little direction or supervision.
HelpMyWindows.com, Churubusco, Indiana January 2016-present (seasonal)
- Maintain day-to-day operations and cleaning tasks
- Safety of workers
- Customer Service and maintain existing client relationships
- Managed 150+ open cases at a time.
- Conducted intake interviews, processed client files, and scheduled appointments.
- Drafted pleadings and prepared documents with court, including electronic filing.
- Summarised client case file needs and provided transcription services.
- Prepared bank reconciliations
- Special knowledge of: Bankruptcy, Real Estate, Domestic Law, Name Change, Adoption, Guardianship, Consumer Issues
Client Associate/Manager Assistant
- Prepared letters, reviewed reports, processed client files, and summarised client file needs.
- Researched and corrected client accounts
- Processed and distributed incoming/outgoing mail and faxes, and managed multi-line phone.